Google map view
|Level:||Easy - Low level route with little or no climbing. Minimal traffic, and some traffic free.|
This short route heads east out of Duns towards Edrom before returning in a loop to Duns You can take a short detour and visit Manderston House.
Further details on this route are available to download.
Local businesses and attractions on the route
Other Services including bike hire>
- Bike sales and/or repair: John Thorburn & Sons, Station Works | Tel: 01361 883245 | Web: www.jthorburn.co.uk
- Visitor Attraction: Jim Clark Room, 44 Newtown Street | Tel: 01361 883960 | Web: http://www.scotborders.gov.uk/outabout/visit/museums/3240.html
Places to Stay>
- Self Catering and Holiday Homes: 2 Kimmerghame Mains Cottage, Sinclairs Hill | Tel: 01325 358725 | Web: www.kimmerghamemains.com
- Farmhouse: Ravelaw Farmhouse, Ravelaw | Tel: 018908 70207 | Web: www.ravelaw.co.uk
- Self Catering and Holiday Homes: The Lodge, Mersington, Greenlaw | Tel: 01890 840757 | Web:
Other route ideas
Distance: 4.5 miles
A very short loop south of Duns.
Further details of this route are available to download.
Distance: 250 miles
Towns: Coldstream, Duns, Eyemouth, Hawick, Innerleithen, Kelso, Kirk Yetholm, Melrose, Newtown St Boswells, Peebles, Roberton, Stobo, Stow, Town Yetholm, Tweedsmuir.
The long and turbulent history of the Scottish Borders has bequeathed a legacy of romantic castles, historic abbeys and great country houses that lie like...